North Carolina warmly invites you in and captivates your imagination. From the highest mountains in the eastern United States, to 300 miles of pristine coastline, to vibrant city life, you’ll be surrounded by a whole new level of beauty.
Introducing the Crazy 8 + KIDZ BOP Limited Edition Collection. Rock the party in style this holiday season!
“KIDZ BOP” is a registered trademark of Kidz Bop. All rights reserved.
Eggland’s Best wants you to have an “egg-ceptional” New Year! Just go to egglandsbest.com/holidaysweeps and enter for your chance to win a $1,000 gift card and an Eggland’s Best prize pack, courtesy of Eggland’s Best, LLC.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Subject to Official Rules available at www.egglandsbest.com/holidaysweeps online. The Eggland’s Best Holiday Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on 11/1/16 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/16. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S & D.C, 18 years or older. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Meredith Corporation. Sweepstakes is offered by Meredith Corporation and may be promoted by any of Meredith’s publications in various creative executions online and in print and at additional URLs at any time during the sweepstakes.
By Domestikated Life blogger, Kate Bowler
Nutty California Walnuts and crisp diced apples are cooked down with sugar and spices and drizzled over warm brie for a sweet and savory appetizer that will impress your guests this holiday season.
- 1 (13 ounce) round of brie
- 1 apple, diced
- ¾ cup chopped California Walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- A pinch of salt
- Sliced and toasted baguette and apple slices for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place round of brie on a small baking sheet on top of parchment paper. Bake about 15-17 minutes or until softened, remove and set aside on a serving dish.
- While the brie bakes, heat up the diced apple, chopped California Walnuts, honey, brown sugar, butter, spices and salt over low heat in a small saucepan until sugars dissolve and apples soften and the walnuts are toasted (about 7 minutes).
- Pour the warm apple-walnut mixture over the top of the baked round of brie and serve immediately with toasted baguette and apple slices.
Recipes that include California Walnuts are a simple way to add flavor, texture and nutritious goodness to any meal. Find lots of great recipe ideas at Walnuts.org
As a member of this free, exclusive online community of fellow Family Circle
readers, you’ll have an opportunity to:
- Share your opinions and ideas in reader interest surveys
- Enter sweepstakes and contests for a chance to win great prizes
- Receive special offers and invitations from Family Circle and our advertising partners
You can search by specialty, state or both. Here you will find resources for heart health, cancers, urological and gynecological conditions, bone and joint health as well as pediatric specialties that include vital information about conditions and hospital/physician contacts.