Allergies shouldn’t keep kids from enjoying the things they love. Children’s Allegra® gives kids effective, long-lasting*, non-drowsy relief of their toughest symptoms. So they can get back to what they love most...having fun!
Use as directed. *One dose lasts a full 12 hours. Relieves sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes and itchy nose or throat. See carton for dosing information.
The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel offer something to entertain kids of every generation. Visit FortMyers-Sanibel.com and receive your free Lonely Planet guidebook packed full of vacation tips.
GEICO has been saving people money on car insurance for more than 75 years, and we’d love to do the same for you. Get a FREE quote at geico.com, call 1-800-947-AUTO (2886) or your local office.
Some discounts, coverages, payment plans and features are not available in all states or in all GEICO companies. See geico.com for more details. GEICO and Affiliates. Washington, DC 20076. © 2016.
By Domestikated Life blogger, Kate Bowler
Create an easy dinner of pulled chicken tacos with all of the tasty toppings and add an extra kick with Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® sour cream. It’s the perfect combination of cool and spice to bring tons of flavors to taco night.
- 4 large chicken breasts
- 1 stick of butter
- Taco seasoning packet
- 1 cup of corn
- 1 cup of black beans
- 1/4 cup of Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 8 soft taco shells
- Taco toppings (avocados, chopped red onion, tomato, scallions, shredded cheese)
- In a large pot, add in chicken, butter, and water to just cover the contents.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 12-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from liquid, reserving 1/3 cup.
- Shred chicken and return to pot with reserved liquid and combine with taco seasoning; mix in corn and black beans.
- To make sriracha sour cream, combine equal parts sour cream and Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®; refrigerate before serving.
- Assemble tacos in soft taco shells with chicken filling; top with sliced avocados, chopped red onion, tomato, scallions, cheese, and 1 tbsp of sriracha ranch sour cream.
Serving Size: 2 Tacos | Yields: 8 Tacos
Add the clean sweet taste of Zing™ Stevia Sweetener to your smoothies. It has zero calories and is made with only real ingredients—nothing artificial.
Arugula Kiwi Chia Smoothie
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 cups fresh arugula greens
- 1/2 McIntosh apple, peeled and cubed
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup low-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup ice
- 1 packet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener
Add milk, arugula greens, apple, kiwi and chia seeds into a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Add yogurt, ice and Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener. Blend until smooth. Yields: 16oz.
As a member of this free, exclusive online community of fellow Family Circle
readers, you’ll have an opportunity to:
- Share your opinions and ideas in reader interest surveys
- Enter sweepstakes and contests for a chance to win great prizes
- Receive special offers and invitations from Family Circle and our advertising partners
You can search by specialty, state or both. Here you will find resources for heart health, cancers, urological and gynecological conditions, bone and joint health as well as pediatric specialties that include vital information about conditions and hospital/physician contacts.